THE FIRST GENERAL BAPTIST CHURCH
The First General Baptist Church was organized in Odin the 25th day of April, 1954. The meeting was held in the Morgan Building. This was the place where services were held until the new church was erected. Dedication of the newly completed church was on the 26th day of October, 1957.
Rev. Mr. Virgil Slater of Salem is the pastor.